I think I'm getting a little too used to Texas weather. I left the house this week on my way to visit Jeff at school wearing jeans, boots and a sweater- to immediately come back inside and grab my coat. I thought it had finally gotten cold! Nope, got in my car and found out it was 73 degrees. Yeesh. I'm getting weak! On my way home I had to turn on the A/C :( I don't think I'm going to hold up too well this winter.
But didn't my honey look cute at school?
I generally never visit Jeff on campus bc I've either been working or I just haven't been too excited to drive on the 35. However, b/c I never really go on campus, I've never really met any of Jeff's school friends- unless they're in our ward of course. The big joke between Jeff and his school friends is that he has a make believe wife since we've been here for over a year now and Jeff's wife is still pretty much MIA. Anyways, I finally went and visited him during the day and I got to meet some of his friends and prove that I am, in fact, real.
But didn't my honey look cute at school?
I generally never visit Jeff on campus bc I've either been working or I just haven't been too excited to drive on the 35. However, b/c I never really go on campus, I've never really met any of Jeff's school friends- unless they're in our ward of course. The big joke between Jeff and his school friends is that he has a make believe wife since we've been here for over a year now and Jeff's wife is still pretty much MIA. Anyways, I finally went and visited him during the day and I got to meet some of his friends and prove that I am, in fact, real.


i love your polka dot sweater!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I found it for a really good deal at Old Navy!
ReplyDelete