Hope everyone had a fun Halloween! Jeff and I went as pirates.
G'arrr.
We were lucky and had friends putting on a few different Halloween parties- we had so much fun eating yummy food, hanging out with friends and playing fun games. Jeff is one of the funniest people to play group games with- it always cracks me up seeing him in action.
For our costumes I literally only spent 2 dollars at the dollar store! yay me. I bought two "pirate packs" meant for a five year old and then searched the back of my closest for the rest.
We had ZERO trick-or-treaters. Just like last year. I still bought candy though just in case with the hopes that I could still eat it all when no one came :)
Pirates in lub.
A little of Jeff in action. Notice Jeff's evil face compared to the friendly fighter pilot's lol
We ended up playing this hand game that none of the guys had ever played before- somehow two guys ended up being the last two and Jeff took it very seriously.
Hope everyone else had a great holiday! and now on to my favorites! Thanksgiving and Christmas!





I love your pirate costumes! You can teach us some new games at Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete