Last Saturday night I fell asleep at 6:00 p.m. -woke up at midnight and watched a movie with Jeff- and then went back to sleep and didn't wake up until noon.
And that pretty much says it all about our weekend :)
On Friday we both took advantage of getting off work/school early and fell asleep the moment we got home. I 'm not sure what it is- but maybe all of these early mornings are finally catching up with us.
Jeff said I was freaking him out again with all of my sleeptalk- something about what's just around the riverbend joined with leggo my eggo?
Guess I dreamed I was a waffle eating Pochahantus from the 90s.
We did get off our bums long enough to walk across the street to get a pizza though lol
our other outing this weekend was a nice little walk behind our complex
sometimes doing nothing is the best way to spend your weekend :)





Haha. You woke up at midnight to watch a movie? Love it! Also you look adorable in all your instagram pics.
ReplyDeleteIt looks cool behind your complex! I should check it out there some time!
ReplyDelete