Life has been moving super fast lately- which I am so okay with- however, I am behind on blogging. Before I can get to v-day fun though, I want to post about Mike's trip visit everyone here in Texas.
Taking pictures was a big fail for me- so the only pics I have are all from Jeff's phone.
Jeff's sneaky and takes random blurry candid shots.
Also- there are literally no looking at the camera and smiling pictures from the whole weekend lol how did that happen? It's not like Mike comes out to Texas all the time- I def should've documented this better. but oh well. This is what we have....
Jeff's sneaky and takes random blurry candid shots.
Also- there are literally no looking at the camera and smiling pictures from the whole weekend lol how did that happen? It's not like Mike comes out to Texas all the time- I def should've documented this better. but oh well. This is what we have....
Logan and Taylor showing sibling love/ oh hey me
oh hey mike
Friday night we all went bowling, stuffed our faces with pizza and nachos and played lazer tag.
Friday night was awesome.
On Saturday we went to Logan's bball game- he was a monster. He had the biggest shot blocks and made some awesome baskets- we were all so proud.
After the game we cuddled on the couch and apparently Taylor brought us something....food? Probably, but I have no memory of this moment.
go tay
Saturday night, Eric and Ann got a sitter for the kiddos and we all went to the temple. It was so great to all be there together. Mike's going on his mission soon to Brazil, so it was fun to be in there with him before he leaves. After the Temple, Eric took us all out for dinner at a delicious seafood/steakhouse type place. We had primetime seating next to the lobsters.
and this gem. Not sure what's going on- but I can tell from my outfit that I'm at church.
After church we all got in sweats, ate ridiculously yummy food and watched the superbowl. I was rooting for the Giants because I don't like Giselle (so valid) and Jeff was rooting for the Patriots bc....I think he thought they were going to win and he likes to be a winner.
We all had a great time relaxing to the max.
It was so nice to hang out with Mike and the Cooks all weekend!

and because we are very lame and didn't take one brother shot before Mike leaves for two years- this is our last picture together. perfect.






I loved everything about this post, especially the last picture! How lucky are you guys to be so close to family!?
ReplyDeleteI don't know, there's something to be said for memorializing weekends solely with fun, candid phone pictures :).
ReplyDeleteALSO, my main reason for rooting for the Giants was likewise a serious aversion to Gisele. Did you hear about how she totally threw the Patriots receivers under the bus after they lost? Cannot stand her.