Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ohmygoodness it's hot

Never thought I'd say that I miss Utah weather.....but it's true.
I'm probably just being impatient with this Texas heat but it's almost October and we're still firmly in the 90s. I miss me some fall leaves and crisp autumn air. I want to wear tights again and I really miss my boots.  I just can't get away with wearing tights and boots in 95 degree weather, it's gross. I also miss how in Utah/Idaho it gets cooler at night- that definitely doesn't happen here.

Today, I'm just missing fall.


and nowhere is fall prettier than on the Boise River.


I know, boohoo, my life's so hard-all I have to complain about is the weather. Sigh.
I guess I'd just settle for a cool breeze.

1 comment:

  1. I know, autumn in Utah/Idaho is the best: cool nights, warm days, beautiful color. I love your Boise River photos. I know the feeling of wanting to wear your cold-weather clothes after so many months of sandals. Hope it will start to cool off there soon.

    ReplyDelete