Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Last Weekend

Last Friday Jeff had his classes canceled so we headed out to Wylie early to spend the 
weekend with the Cooks. We started it out right by visiting Logan at school for lunch- after, Jeff played a lot of Xbox with Logan and I played princess with Taylor :)
 I went with Ann to a baby shower and then we went out to a movie that night-
it was so fun to hang out with girls!
 The next morning we woke up early for Logan's football game- they won- awesome. 
Later in the day I went with Ann and Taylor to this great mall in Dallas so Taylor
 could see the Barbie Princess show and we could shop for boots,
 and we were successful! Ann found the cutest boots. 
That night Jeff and I watched the kiddos while Ann and Eric chaperoned a youth dance.
 I was able to take Logan over to their block party, which he loved because of the awesome bouncy house. The only bad part of the weekend was the BYU game. boo. 





      
          





But have I said how much I love living close to family? It's awesome. 
I feel spoiled having lived so close to Amy and her family the first two years of our marriage and now we get to live close to Ann. Awesome. 
Can we always live close to sister-in-laws? 
yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment