This last Labor Day was spent with family- so it was pretty great. We got to spend it with Jeff's sister and her family as they were being so nice and letting us crash with them until we could move into our apartment. We definitely appreciated it!
While there, we were able to attend Logan's first weekend of games for his football team.
His game was at 8 in the morning on Saturday- but ohmygoodness- it was so hot! After the game Jeff and I were getting sweaty and we were just sitting there watching- shoots.
Oh Taylor. She was my best friend this weekend! She was my little shadow and I loved playing with her- seriously, she's a hoot.
She insisted on doing my make up every morning so I could be "pretty like her." haha- we also played princess and snuggled during the Justin Bieber movie.
On Monday morning Jeff and I went to the gym with Ann- we did this barbell class and it was so awesome. I've literally never seriously held a barbell before ever- and in the class you do all of these lifts and lunges with them. It was so fun! We had a blast- it probably helped that our instructor blasted Britney remixes :) We also ended up watching the Bieber movie- we loved it-and Ann was awesome and burned us all of the music lol We don't have any kids to be our excuse- we just like it, and have been listening to it nonstop. We also had tons of great food and Jeff got in some quality time with their xbox. All in all it was a great weekend and we're so excited to being living close to these guys!!!! Can't wait to see them again soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment