Our trip to Boise got off to a rocky start- Ava and I flew in a week early, except on our way we had an 8 hour detour in Oklahoma City after our plane broke down :/ However, Ava was a trooper and we did make it Boise that same day.
This was on our 3rd plane that day..... after our major delay in OKC I had to find different flights to make it home- it was an adventure.
We visited my Dad in his office- we brought him doughnuts, but I think he was more excited about me bringing Ava ;)
We spent a lot of time just hanging out with this cute face
My Grandma sent Ava a baby santa hat and a bib with her name on it.
Adorable.
My Dad and Ava read a lot of books together. Sometimes naked.
I love this red Christmas dress my mom got her <3 p="">3>
I kind of want one in my size.
So cute and happy together. They really love each other. I really wish we lived closer to my parents! It was so nice to their help watching her while we were there.
Such a happy girl :)
More books with Grandpa
Before church on Sunday
I chopped off my hair and dyed it brown. I think I'm going through a phase of hating my hair. I would've shaved it all off but.... I don't think I could pull that look off.
Look at that cute Grandma!
and that studly Uncle
We went on a lot of walks down by the river. It was so nice to get some fresh air!
First piano lesson with her Uncle Cameron. My little brother is amazing on the piano.
Matt teaching her how to cool. Thug baby for life.
We went out to eat a lot over the break. Ava loved sitting at the big tables and people watching everyone around us. Such a good babe.
She had a lot of Uncle cuddles
Ava's going through a phase of hating getting dressed. Once her diaper's off she likes to break free and roam naked. I don't really let her do this hardly at all. Too dangerous.
Ava and Grandpa supporting BYU. Go Cougs.
Cameron brought back Ava a onesie from Argentina. Cam's been there for the last 6 months taking classes and backpacking.
Sigh. I feel like these last few weeks flew by! Can't believe I'm already back in Texas. sigh.
#homesick

































I love the cut! It such a good length on you! And of course I love the brown hair.
ReplyDelete