A couple days after I flew in to Boise it snowed! It doesn't snow a lot in Boise, so I was pretty excited! We bundled Ava up and took her sledding on the hill in my backyard- she seemed to like it. She also seemed to like just being pulled around while sitting in the sled.
After Christmas we went up to a cabin in Garden Valley and had some more fun in the snow. While we were up there we went to a tubing hill that had several different runs and then a rope pull would bring you back up the mountain- it was more fun than I had thought it would be! And much scarier! lol
Me and Matty
Jeff pulling Ava around our backyard
Chill baby
gosh I love those cheeks
My snow baby
My Dad pulling her back up the mountain
My Mom was so nice and watched Ava while we went tubing
Getting ready to play in the snow















I love all the pictures from your Boise trip! And mostly I loved seeing you and meeting Ava, now when I comment five hundred times about what a doll she is, I know it from seeing her in person :).
ReplyDelete[sidenote: how did two awesome bloggers like us fail to take any pictures during our little visit? fail!]