So, my baby is growing up.
*tear*
In the couple of weeks that we've been back in Texas, Ava has turned into a different baby. She is everywhere, into everything, all the time. I really do love it though! She has become even more fun. She's crawling, pulling herself up, standing, cruising- she thinks she can stand up in the middle of the room, but then she just face plants onto the carpet.
Ava rarely holds still anymore
I turned around and my baby had opened the dresser drawer all by herself! What?!
One of her new favorite activities is pulling everything out of this drawer. I actually love this activity too- it entertains her for a solid 30-40 minutes. She pulls things out, I put them back in and that's basically the cycle. And the greatest thing ever, if you ask her.
Had to get out her 18 month clothes to find pants that were long enough.
She was so good at Taylor's basketball game
She also loves the swings.
Especially when her dad's the one pushing her.
Baby girl looooooves the dog park. And grabbing on to that fence.
We have to pry her little fingers off when we want to leave.
ahhhh and the achievement she's most proud of: being able to pull herself up in her crib.
This makes nap time and every other time she's supposed to be sleeping.......difficult.
She pulls herself up, laughs, bangs on the crib, the walls, cruises around the crib- she has a party.
Love this growing baby of mine!









No comments:
Post a Comment