We were so sad to say goodbye.
I wish my mom could've come back with us to Dallas!
At least I had this little bug as my travel companion.
We had horrific turbulence flying into Tahoe- the kind where the plane just keeps dropping and all of the passengers around you start screaming- so I was really hoping our flight back would be a little less stressful. No such luck. We went through a thunderstorm and had even more turbulence- except this time the plane would light up with lightning every few seconds. so fun. not.
However- before we left we went out to lunch at one of my favorite places that is not out in Texas- Bajios! Love their gourmet tacos.
And the little miss was bringing her A-game every time I took out my camera.
The one on the right from above is right after she pooped all over my mom- we just hadn't realized it yet. hahaha. babies.
This is one of my favorite outfits on her. I love these pictures of her with my mom.
They just love each other <3 br="" nbsp="">
3>
This one below is at the airport. My mom's flight left for Boise a couple hours after mine so she came with me to help me with my bags and with Ava until my flight took off. Thanks!!! It's not easy traveling alone with a babe.
Saying goodbye this time was harder than usual. I really wished we lived closer to my family so we could see them more. While we were there I said I would live next door to my mom- and I actually meant it. You see, my mom is the coolest- minds her own business- type of mom....which actually makes me want to talk to her more. She never gives unwanted advice, only offers to help, and does exactly what you ask her to do, and even though she's had five kids and could take care of Ava with her eyes closed- she respects my newbie mom-ness and doesn't roll her eyes when I have to have things a certain way with how I want Ava taken care of. I really appreciate my mom.
and for once, I think I'm actually feeling a little homesick.
Is it too early to countdown to Christmas???







Ava's little romper is soo cute! As are all of these picture of her with her amazing grandma.
ReplyDelete