Phone Dump!
I've taken a lot of pics over the last few months....
These are only my favorites- I swear!
This was taken on a morning when she wasn't feeling very well- she ended up having a nasty cold, but after about a week she felt much better!
Girl loves her toes
Always shoving her hands in her mouth
During Jeff's break we did a lot of swimming....
Michael Jackson swim baby
so so cute
polkadot baby bum
baby friends
just love this little dress on her
Jeff takes Ava during Priesthood and will text me pictures...this one's my favorite.
I love how her nose is all squished up against her daddy.
sweet kicks
this was from California- I stopped swaddling her a few weeks ago when she started rolling over from back to front like crazy, and I kind of miss my Ava burrito























Ava is getting so big! Seriously, isn't she like a newborn? I feel like she was born yesterday and now she has so much baby cellulite in her swimsuit I just die! SO CUTE. She looks especially grown up in the picture with her baby friends. Also, you look great Ki.
ReplyDelete