So I think it's time I blogged about our newest member in the fam- and no- I'm not talking about Ava, that girl gets enough screen time as it is ;)
I'm talking about Lucille.
While in California, my grandma and Kate went into SF and came back with a seal for Ava.
I'm talking about Lucille.
While in California, my grandma and Kate went into SF and came back with a seal for Ava.
Ava LOVED it.
I was talking to my Aunt Allyson and I told her Ava was busy playing with her seal- she thought I said Ava was playing with Lucille and....... bam- Ava's seal was named, ha.
It's the perfect size for her to hold and love on.
She still plays with Lucille and falls asleep holding her.
It's adorable.
see. true love.
do you also notice her use of a pacifier? this is new people. she started taking one when she went to sleep right when we got back to texas- this is nice now, but a little exasperating since it would have been a million times easier on the airplane if she had taken one then....but whatevs.
babies be babies i guess.
babies be babies i guess.
Thanks Great-Grandma for Lucille!









Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! SO adorable :)
ReplyDelete