LOVE IT! I just giggle looking at that belly - what a cutie! And I'm terrible at realizing who people look like, but am I crazy to think she looks just like you? What do other people say?
not crazy at all! she actually looks exactly like my baby pictures- and when she smiles now, I think she looks exactly like me. Everyone always says she looks like me- it makes Jeff a little sad :( Except- she has really long arms and giant hands, like he does lol so he always points that out to people lol
LOVE IT! I just giggle looking at that belly - what a cutie! And I'm terrible at realizing who people look like, but am I crazy to think she looks just like you? What do other people say?
ReplyDeletenot crazy at all! she actually looks exactly like my baby pictures- and when she smiles now, I think she looks exactly like me. Everyone always says she looks like me- it makes Jeff a little sad :( Except- she has really long arms and giant hands, like he does lol so he always points that out to people lol
ReplyDelete