We started the weekend off with a pool party/water vball get together that Jeff organized.
I just sat in the shade with Ava and talked with all of the other girls who have little babies. There are a lot of little babies in our ward- it works out great! After the pool, we came back home, took a nap- I made enchiladas because we were craving Mexican food- and then we were going to go watch fireworks but the little miss was really tired and just wanted to go to bed. So we stayed home and Ava rewarded us for listening to her by sleeping all night.
I'll take that over fireworks any day.
Later on that same weekend we went up to Lewisville Lake with some friends.
It was so nice to get out of the house! Jeff and I had never been up to the lake and we ended up loving it. Next summer I want to bring Ava back so she can have fun too :) This trip she pretty much just lounged in the shade looking cute in her sunhat.
Don't worry- we didn't have her in the sun for very long.
The day was hot, but for Texas it wasn't that bad! I know the rest of the country was having a serious heatwave, but Texas has been in the 80's/90's - which is amazing compared to the summer that Jeff and I moved here in.
^^^family pic^^^
the fact that there are three people in our family still makes me giddy
^^^lover boy^^^
^^^boys with babes^^^
^^^Jeff's two favorite things^^^
^^^ Me, Leandra, and our babies^^^
Ava and Ellie are about a week apart.
^^^had fun hanging out with this girl in the shade^^^
^^^And my sweet girl is all tuckered out^^^
Great weekend.















Ava is just too dang cute!! Wish we could have come to the lake, it looked like fun!
ReplyDelete