Saturday, July 27, 2013

Shopping Buddy

 This Summer has been the Summer of the baby- girl, that is.
I have been to at least one baby shower a week over the past few months. I went to a combined shower for  five girls last week, and I have three more showers to go to before I leave for Tahoe next week....and I love it! I love going to baby showers. The ones I've been going to are super chill though- no games, just yummy food and a lot of girl talk and opening presents at the end. It's a good time! With all of the baby showers comes a lot of shopping- luckily, I have the best little shopping buddy around


this is her after being out all day going from one store to the next
i think she's going to take after me with the whole liking to shop business :)




I seriously get as much enjoyment out of finding cute stuff for her as I do finding cute stuff for me. 
She's currently wearing 3-6 month clothing and I've already packed away a lot of her newborn stuff :( It's sad to pack away, but the bright side is I get to bring out new outfits! Can't wait until she's older and we can play dress-up....
not that we don't now lol, but when she's older hopefully she'll be more willing :)

1 comment: