Jeff survived finals! yay!
He's on his two week break now and it's been so nice.
I come home from work and the dishes are put away, the fridge is stocked and the laundry's done. I could seriously get used to this. It was also kind of funny to see what he brought back from the grocery store when he went alone (specialty fruit knives???) But alas, he does have to go back to school sometime. For the first part of his break he took off to spend the weekend with the Cooks in Wylie.
We met up for dinner and went shopping for the kids.
Taylor got some super cute new soccer gear
so of course we had to try it all out right then
we thought this was so funny- we put the box on her head and she was robot taylor lol
Taylor knows her pedicures!
One night she got out her little chair and said she was going to work on my feet. She got a little rock, put on some gloves and start rubbing my foot and massaging my leg. She even asked if it was too hot lol she told me to say that it was, and then told me "it's okay honey, it'll cool down."
like I said, she knows her stuff :)
this summer has flown by and I can't believe it's almost September! I'm so glad we could go out to Wylie- it had been too long since our last visit. I'm excited for the fall and for when we can come out to see miss tay in action on the field and watch logan in football





Oh my goodness....Taylor knows more about pedicures than your mom does....Since you kind of missed out on all that growing up, I'm so glad you now have some family with girly tendencies.:)
ReplyDelete