Saturday, August 4, 2012

party hard

One night while Matt was here, we stayed up way too late and spent way too much time playing with photo booth. Jeff was studying so we were trying to entertain ourselves...and entertain we did....
This is literally just a fraction of the photos we took.... but at least matt and I think they're funny




so serious about being serious


why yes we are both reppin' our Timberline High School

 hahaha the background photos kill me- they make no sense and they never come out right





DeLange's party hard




haha awesome. Matt will start BYU in Provo in the Fall and I am so excited for him! He's worked so hard and deserves all the good that comes his way. I had a blast at BYU and I'm sure he will too. I mean, judging by these pics you'd totally want him for a roommate huh?

1 comment:

  1. Ha, these made me laugh. Aren't baby brother so fun to have as best friends? :)

    ReplyDelete