Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sunday Walk

Hello blog- it's been awhile.

Life's been alright lately, but I just haven't been in the bloggin' mood- although I've made new goals to fix that- I definitely haven't stopped looking at other peoples blogs! I love blogs- so I really need to make more of an effort with mine :)
 Anyways, last Sunday Jeff finally convinced me out into the sun to take a walk. The weather was perfect. Jeff brought our camera and played photographer while I pretended I was a very pale model. 


And even though I'm not a real model....I am really very pale :( 
I thought the end of summer was supposed to be when you're your most tan????  yeah, whatever.


 Also- I'm getting bored with my hair- 
what should I do with it? Not wanting to cut it, but definitely up to dye it something diff???



There's my cutie. 
Jeff's actually been super busy. He's in school, works at Parker's gym, and has taken on coaching these really cute little ten-year-old girls in volleyball. He gives them a group session every Friday night and they pretty much worship him- and so do their moms lol they all think he's hilarious, and they pay him so...it's a win/win for everyone!
 He's also killing it on his intramural volleyball team- his teammates call him Thor, and he's the captain of Parker's beach volleyball team for Chiro games which take place in Florida in November, but they're practicing now bc they're got a gold medal to defend ha,- oh, and he also plays in court tournaments with some of his Yucatan (the beach club nearby) buddies. And he somehow manages to make me dinner every night and pack me snacks for the next day. So yeah, I think he's great- so great that I will continue to live in Texas with him even though I have gotten irrationally homesick for Utah/Idaho.
But guess what?! I'm going home for Thanksgiving!!! I can NOT wait. It's been about 4 years since I've been in Boise for Thanksgiving! So yeah, I am def counting down the days until I get to see the fam and have my mom make me delicious foods :) 

5 comments:

  1. i'm so proud of you. for blogging, and walking, and taking pictures, and well, I'm not too proud about this whole thanksgiving situation...but i'll take what I can get. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous!!! We were missing you guys the other day. Maybe we'll come join you in TX next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, have you considered going a little more red? I know that might sound crazy, but in the light your hair has a reddish tint and I totally love it! Ki, I think you could pull it off! Maybe not like a crazy super red, but something with a little reddish tint. I dunno, why not? And you look great! Love that you are back to blogging, posting pics, etc. Miss you friend! I loved our chat the other day! I'll be calling you again now that I know I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm so glad you posted! You are the cutest Sunday afternoon walk model I've ever seen :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures!! Your hair looks great. So good to see you out in the fresh air. Love you!

    ReplyDelete