Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Change Up

 Please excuse the workout clothes
- I was running late to get my butt kicked in kick boxing-
BUT I had to document yet another hair change. 


yup! it's back to brown. And I'm kind of loving it this time around. 


I'm so cheesy. Haha, couldn't help it.
I chalk the arm up in the background to my many, many hours dedicated to watching America's Next Top Model marathons in college.
We'll see how long I keep it this time, but I was just needing a change and I didn't want to chop my hair off just yet, so going brunette it is!

6 comments:

  1. You look cuter in your kickboxing attire than I do in mine...

    also I love your hair dark!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I'm about to do the same thing!!! It's been a year... and highlights are a lot of $$$!!! Miss you lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love it lady! remember that one time when I tried to dye your hair..hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm loving this new blog surge you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys!
    @ Jana- this is def pre-workout lol, post workout is a different story...
    @ Danielle- You should do it! The blonde was costing major $$$ we miss you guys too! Have Trevor find a school in Dallas so we can be neighbors again :)
    @ Elise- omg I could never forget that night! Can't believe we did that and I didn't even really care ha!
    @ Syd- we finally got our internet back! holla!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color. Soo pretty :) You did GOOD!

    ReplyDelete