Last weekend was Jeff's last regular season home game
-aka-
Senior Night
 |
| The team before the start of the game. Jeff's the cutie waving :) |
 |
After the game Jeff's parents and I walked out with Jeff for his little spotlight. |
We love the sweet BYU blanket
 |
Everyone that came out to support Jeff.
So even though we still have a few more weeks of volleyball left- it is beyond weird to think that it's almost over! Volleyball has been such a big part of our lives together that it's hard to imagine our lives without it. We've been married almost two years and I've gotten pretty used to chilling by myself on the weekends- next winter's going to be weird-we'll actually be able to go out on a weekend date lol
Jeff red-shirted his first year- so it's been five years total for him, he's going to miss this the most. Jeff and I started dating our Sophomore year, so this last season was my fourth season of going to every home game and following every away game online. Before I met Jeff I had never even been to a men's volleyball game before and I actually wasn't a big fan of the sport, but it has been so much fun watching Jeff and all the other guys play! It's been great watching the guys develop and get better and I get so happy when one of them does well.
Year 1: Dating
Year 2: Engaged
Year 3: Married
Year 4: Married almost two years!
Volleyball has been such a great experience for Jeff. He's had to work very hard to balance a full load of school and practice/workouts. The last two seasons he took 17 credits! He's had to be very disciplined to fit everything in.
Volleyball has also created some amazing friendships. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these girls. I miss them so much! We've watched a lot of game tracker and spent A LOT of games dodging volleyballs together. I know they all graduated last year- but still-they're what I'm going to miss the most. This year Mindy and Tara joined the wives club- they've been so nice to hang out with- next year Tara's prez. |

about four years ago.....
haha
In Italy. Last summer we were very lucky and got to travel to Italy with the team. It was one of the best experiences of my life- I loved Italy and loved that we got to go with some of our best friends.
Congrats to #7 for five years of BYU volleyball!!! He's smoking hot huh?
how cute are you two! LOVE all the pictures from every year...
ReplyDeletemy sis and I just started a blog and would LOVE for you to come be our newest blog friend and Follower!
trulie-scrumptious.blogspot.com
(this is rozalynn by the way) hope to see you soon!
Smokin hot! This is a super cute post. You two are a great couple. It's a little sad that BYU volleyball is about over for you. We will miss you guys a lot when you leave!
ReplyDeleteIt's so weird when they're done, but so super great at the same time! And we're totally gonna miss you guys when you leave! Let's plan another trip to Italy soon! lol
ReplyDelete