Monday, April 18, 2011

done

In relief society on Sunday I decided to actually raise my hand during the "good news minute" to announce that Monday is the 18th! I usually never say anything, but I was too excited! And even though there was a little bit of an awkward silence until I explained that I work for an accounting firm- I'm freaking pumped! These last few months have been crazy. I've never worked so much in my life. I can't wait to wake up on Saturday......and not have to go to work! I've been averaging over 70 hours a week for a while now- it'll be so so so nice to go back to the usual 40. I'll be able go outside when it's still light out. Faaaaaaaantastic.
Happy April 18th y'all!!!  

these pictures are the only ones i have from the last three months that i haven't had to steal from someone else's blog/camera. they kind of work perfectly.





and Jeffyjoe has one more final and he is DONE with COLLEGE. yahoooooo. seriously. graduation is in a few days!!! how did i not realize this until the week of?

No comments:

Post a Comment