Sunday, March 27, 2011

Upgrade


Last week my poor lap top finally died. It's died a few times before but this time there was no chance of bringing it back to life. So sad. BUT this was also the kickstart I needed to finally get a new laptop. I was supposed to get a new one back in September, but never got around to it- but after spending one day without a computer,
 I pretty much rushed/ran/sprinted to the nearest Mac store and got me one of these:






Never had a mac before- but my last laptop had so many viruses and had so many melt downs that I just couldn't handle it anymore so I told my dad
 I was selling out and he told me he was jealous. 
My brother told me I had sold my soul....and I told him it was worth it

3 comments:

  1. well look at you go my dear. i did love your old computer though! hahaha. it's always good for a little change though right! :)
    missing you terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. elise! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! i need to talk with you asap. will be calling you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH - I love my Mac. Just be sure to get an external backup for it because they can also crash (mine did after just 1 1/2 years). :)

    ReplyDelete