Thursday, April 28, 2011

Graduated!!!

Last weekend Jeff graduated from BYU with a degree in Exercise Science! I'm so proud of him! It was a big weekend with graduation, volleyball games, and EASTER, and luckily I was able to take Friday off and be there for all of the festivities....except that I ended up
 getting sick and spent Jeff's game throwing up at home instead :( boo.

big giant cutie
We kind of missed taking a picture when he walked across the stage, so we had him go pose after the ceremony was done.



haha Jeff and London are the best
I can't believe we are going to be done with BYU and Provo forever. 
We've both been here for 5 years! craziness. BYU has been an amazing experience.
 I truly love our school- even though it didn't always seem to love me back. I wouldn't trade our experiences here for anything. Jeff and I go on walks every evening and recently these 
walks are becoming more and more of a "remember when" convo- we currently live two blocks
 from campus and within a two mile radius of all of our previous apartments and places we used to 
hang out when we were dating- this sparks A LOT of memories. 
Sometimes....I really can't believe people let us get married.... really lol. 
We also pass by the apartment my parents first lived in 
when they got married  and were still going to BYU- I point it out to Jeff every time we pass it, 
which does. not. get. old. at. all. but I can't help myself- I just think it's so sweet!
 In about two months we'll be packing up and moving across the county to a city neither of us have ever really been to (airports don't count). The thought can be a little scary....but overall I think we just feel ready. College has been such a growing experience- but now that we're leaving our Provo life behind us, I actually feel pretty prepared for whatever comes next- and I'm excited! Yay to Jeff for graduating and becoming a college grad!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment