Okay, so even though we don't like to decorate for Christmas, that doesn't mean we don't like to celebrate/party it up for the Christmas season.
Some sledding action over Thanksgiving
Cutie
We went to Temple Square with our neighbors, Danielle and Trevor
This is my pretty neighbor Danielle, I LOVE LOVE LOVE having her live next door to me! She's seriously awesome. Trevor's behind her, and I'm pretty sure Jeff loves sharing a porch with these guys because now he has someone to play smash/nfl with 24/7
Just got back from my office party- I know I look harsh, don't judge- it had been a looooooong day
Ward Christmas Party
Jeff and I decided to make cookies together- we'd never really baked together before....and I don't think we ever will again. These cookies turned out HORRIBLE- like, we couldn't even eat them. You know something is wrong with your food when even my husband won't eat it.
I think our problem is that we distract each other too much, and too easily. Did we forget the sugar? maybe- forget the eggs? I think so.... but I couldn't tell ya for sure- Jeff was making me laugh too hard the whole time we were making these so...who really knows what's in them?
It's all good
Jeff's really food at making pancakes- I am not. You have to have patience when making pancakes and I have problems with flipping pancakes over too soon and splattering batter everywhere
My new talent I've been developing.....catching signals so I can watch Seinfield













BEST NEIGHBORS EVER!!! You guys are the greatest :) SO glad to share a porch!!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures!
ReplyDelete