Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just Practicing...

Last weekend Jeff and I got to hang out with the coolest baby in Provo- that's right- we're talking about the one and only  Evan Chilton. It was so much fun! It also helped that he is really really cute.So many of our friends have kids now or are expecting their first, so it was fun for Jeff and I to practice since it will still be a while before we have our own :(. Evan is such a smart little boy- he can sign- I took two semesters of sign language in high school and Evan can sign circles around me.  I remember before Evan was born and Jeff and I were so excited for our friends to have their first baby!- and now we baby sat him :)

 Jeff and Evan were really cute together

Jeff played hide and seek with Evan for a long time- Jeff basically just
chased him around the house, it was adorable.

:)

3 comments:

  1. Haha! So cute! I'm so glad to see some proof that he wasn't in a terrible mood the whole time we were gone! You guys are going to be awesome parents! Thanks again for helping out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! And we'll babysit anytime- they were so adorable together I couldn't resist taking some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! You guys are pro baby sitters. We will have to have to watch our girls again soon. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete