I know I already posted some pics of my brother in India, but he got his camera stolen right after that so we haven't seen anything of what he's been up to in a while. For those who don't know, my little brother Cameron has been in India volunteering in a leper colony for the last few months. He'll be coming home soon to start school at BYU for winter semester.
Cam seems to love the elephants- he rode this one down the street
Some of the kiddos
Pretty sure Cam got this pic from someone else, but I love the close ups of the kids- they're so beautiful and they are all so happy! This girl's name is Archana.
Cam took a couple of weeks to travel through India outside of the colony. This is in Delhi.
Evita
Gracy
Reminds me of Slumdog Millionaire
Rosemary
Trisha
This is up in Dharamsala/or Mcdoenj- up where thousands of Tibetan refugees live
Delhi
Marina Beach in Chennai
Fishermen in Chennai
This is on a train- the boy to Cam's right is a boy migrating from Nepal to India- I guess they became friends because he gave cam his head scarf.
Camcam on his trek across India
Working back at the Clinic
Her name's Kaviya- she's one of the slum kids
Up in Rishikesh- the gateway city to the Himalayas
Seriously adorable- these kids are so happy with so little- makes me want to be a better person. I'm the type that gets annoyed when there's too much ice in my drink- these pics make me want to chill out-
I think I need to teach camcam a new pose- this is him in front of the Lotus Temple
This is real.....
hahahaha
okay, so sorry for the longest post ever. I just don't do anything blog worthy and camcam definitely does. I also wanted to keep these photos organized somewhere- but if you're actually still reading this then you're probably my mom and you're loving it, so in that case I don't feel too bad :)




























I love all the pictures of the happy cute kids!!!! I want to go to India!
ReplyDeleteYeah, you're right....I am your mom, and I am loving it. Great post!!
ReplyDelete