This year Jeff was out of town for Valentine's Day so a few the week before the 14th we went out to celebrate.
Neither of us were very hungry so we decided instead of main dinners we'd order an appetizer and a dessert...we greatly underestimated the sizes of both. We thought these mini milkshakes were going actually be mini....so we ordered four. We also were feeling a blooming onion - I promise Jeff and I haven't started doing drugs, but I'm sure our waiter thought we had a serious case of the munchies.
The appetizer was huge! The milkshakes were not mini and we both had a great time munching down. It wasn't until later that night we both had serious tummy aches :)
This was actually a really good Valentine's date since we ended up just talking forever, making each other laugh really hard, and eating junk food until we felt sick. Ha, love ya babe!
Happy Valentine's Day!




No comments:
Post a Comment