Friday, June 26, 2015

April

April was a good month! I didn't really remember what we did, but after looking at my pictures I can say it was a good one. 


All April Will had T-Ball practices and games. He did so good! He was such a big hitter and Ava and I loved cheering him on.


Ava wanted to badly to play on the team too. It was so sad to me that I kept having to break her heart and make her sit by me on the sidelines. At least once a game she'd break free and run out on the field.



Ava loves getting her hands on any of my necklaces, shoes, belts...and this Sunday she had her heart set of wearing my belt. So I let her wear it to church. She rocked it in nursery. 


We spend at least a little bit of everyday at the park across the street. April isn't too crazy hot yet so we got outside as much as we could before the heat gets to be too much.



Another park day :)



Ava has turned into quite the early riser. She likes to come in and cuddle with us- i.e. lay directly on my neck.


This night she was soon tired but refused to go to bed early. She insisted on Dad play horsey with her even though she was literally falling asleep.


She's still our little monkey


and she still takes her hydration seriously :)


No comments:

Post a Comment