Yikes. yikesyikesyikes. I am so far behind. My goal this week is to get caught up with this blog. Wish me luck!
All of these pictures were taken way back in January..... starting with our drive home from Vegas. We ended up leaving a day early to beat a snow storm coming in that would've hit us along our way home. So glad we missed it! The road between Vegas and Mesa is not my favorite. Definitely not a place I want to get stuck.
Road trips are hard with a toddler are hard.
An hour outside of Mesa, Ava was pitching a major fit so we stopped at a gas station and let the munch have her very own fountain drink full of watered down sprite.
Kept her occupied until we got home.
Awesome parenting....check!
Later that week Ava and I were strolling around the mall and I got a kick out of this giant duck. Ava liked it too.
I have horrible eyes, but Ava takes after me at least we know she'll be a major cutie.
Target run with a stop in the hat section. Ava loves hats. Don't let her stare fool you.
Finger painting in your diaper in January?
Arizona, we love you.
Ava loves to run in and go night night in Grandpa's bed
The little munch got sick.
Lots of cuddles were in order.
Will got a new bike, and Ava desperately wanted this helmet.
It was a real shame we didn't get it for her. lol
Ava sporting some pig tails
In January our wards hadn't split yet and we had 2:00 PM church
....this was a little difficult with this toddler.
Our new home! We really dig January in AZ. The weather was absolutely perfect and the sunsets were fabulous. We are definitely getting used to living here.














No comments:
Post a Comment