Friday, October 31, 2014

July and August

Since I'm determined to get caught up on this blog, I'm combining two months in one post. Best/worst idea ever.
But there are actual fun things going on/coming up that I need to get these posts out of the way :)


For most of the summer, Jeff's been working long hours out at his internship/clinic- which means Ava and him make the most out of their time together since more often then not Ava's asleep by the time he gets home.


Jeff's also been gone a few weekends playing in volleyball tournaments around Texas. 
This pic above is what teething (molars) + 4am + Jeff being gone looks like.


Ava's first ponytail! It was hard work. And I didn't attempt another one for at least a month. But she sure looked cute!




It's rare we can get her to hold our hands- so when it happens we get really excited


Ava is and has been obsessed with grown-up forks for a while now. She won't even consider kid forks. It's a little funny since at this age I've never cared either way if she uses utensils or just wants to use her hands to eat- but she insists on using the biggest fork she can. And she actually does a really good job using it.


Ava and our park friends


the sass-master herself




We got caught in a summer storm. 
Ava loved it and looked adorable.
 I looked like a drowned rat. 



 Ahhhh my walks! I go on so many walks. At least two a day every day.  I have a pretty specific route (about 3 mi)  I take and I have it timed to four different playlists- that might be a little weird, but without a car I go crazy stuck in our apartment so I have to get out! I'm going to miss these walks.


My brother in San Antonio came up to visit for a weekend!
I wish San Antonio was closer



Ava loved Chris. Ava can be a little shy around new people, so it makes me happy that she seems to love my brothers so much :)


I was getting ready one morning and Ava kept getting mad every time I would put on a necklace if I didn't hand her one too.






Sometimes when she wakes up in the morning and she's not fully awake, I think she looks like Jeff


She's a serious hallway baby


All ready for our walk! She's the best little companion :) 
Our last summer in Texas was long and hot and now it's over.
On to Fall....

No comments:

Post a Comment