Alright, maybe I'll be done blogging about July by Hallowen!
One of the best parts of being in Boise was seeing Ava with my brothers.
Cameron is an amazing piano player, and every time he'd sit down to play, Ava would come running to play too.
At church in Boise, they let Ava go to nursery. She loved it! I thought it was hilarious. My home ward has one nursery that has kids 18 months- 3 years. Ava was only 15 months here, but she ran right in and stayed in her chair and everything. I kept creeping in the window of the door to see how'd she do. It killed me how cute she looks sitting there.
That Sunday, we went down for a walk by the river.
Even though the water was really cold, Ava loved it. I also loved being by the river again! The water is clean and clear.
Uncle Matt
Ava was heartbroken we made her stop playing in the water to take a pic. Matty looks good though :)
Matt pulled a Dad and ran in
The next day we took Ava to the Zoo! I hadn't been to the zoo in years. The Boise Zoo was great! They've put in a ton of new stuff.
Not sure who's channeling who here- but Ava and the Lion are on the same wavelength
We are dorks

























No comments:
Post a Comment