Thursday, October 30, 2014

Boise Part IV

We ended our time in Boise spending every day running around the backyard and every evening swimming in our neighbor's pool. 
It was so summery- and perfect for my crazy toddler. 


Ava wasn't loving her floaty, so she was lucky Grandpa was so willing to carry her around everywhere



The last weekend I was in town we went up to our friend's cabin up by Garden Valley


Matty came up with us :) and we went over to some hot springs


The mountain air was so nice! There were a lot of fires off in the distance, but the air was pretty clear for us for the most part. On our last day though, the air was thick with smoke as we drove back to Boise.







My sweet Grandma from California. Her and my Grandpa came for the second week of my stay in Boise. I was so happy they came so we could get a chance to spend time with them!


Ava was in heaven with this thing. That little pool and hose entertained her for days! 
I think she also appreciated that I let her go naked ;)



And that's all of Boise! It's taken me long enough to blog about it, now that I'm finally done I feel like it's time to go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment