This year I was determined to find something festive to do for the 4th
(babies have a way of making me care about holidays)
We spent the day at the park looking patriotic
I got a little camera happy, but I just love these pics of her.
That evening we went out to the Coppell city 4th of July celebration at Andrew Brown Park.
Jeff came up with his own outfit and was very proud of it :)
There was this train that went around all the baseball fields. I think Ava was a little apprehensive about it- but they sure looked cute together going around!
We found a giant American flag to take a picture in front of.
USA! USA! USA!
ha, it really was a nice celebration though-
Coppell did a great job putting everything on
And then it was time to wait for the fireworks! They shot the fireworks over the water and we all just laid out on the grass while they played patriotic music. It was such a fun summer night!
















What a fun 4th of July celebration. I love the pictures of Ava in her patriotic outfit.
ReplyDelete