Monday, April 7, 2014

iphone dump

The pictures on my phone are backing up- 
Here are some of my favorites :)


I love her in overalls. So cute.




We always sometimes take mother/daughter pics


Ava and Jonah. 
Out. 
Getting strolled around is exhausting.


Ava was sick for a week after we got back from Oklahoma. 
It was gross/sad/tiring. 
Glad that week is over!


Back to feeling like herself
Ava has 7 teeth now




While I teach my lesson, Ava hangs out in priesthood with Jeff. 
She's a real lady.


Jeff was actually home this evening, so we had a family park date!


Happy girl, happy dad.




  
This was taken on the day after I shattered my phone, burned dinner so badly the smoke alarm went off, and then accidentally threw my keys in the dumpster while I was taking out the trash at 10:30 at night. Those yellow flowers were ones I bought myself the next morning to ensure I had a better day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment