Wednesday, April 9, 2014

*Ava Rees* 11 Months

Ava Rees is 11 months!
This last one has been really fun. She is just so full of life and her personality is really manifesting itself. 
When she's angry, which isn't very often, she gets very dramatic.
She throws herself backwards and stomps her feet and rolls around on the floor screaming. 
It's charming. Really. 
Luckily, she doesn't get angry very often. 


I can't keep her still for pictures anymore. 
I have a million of her running away from me. 


Ava looooooves the playground. She runs all around and climbs up the slides.
 I'll bring her ball and she kicks it and runs a step and kicks it again- it looks like she's dribbling and it makes my former soccer player self proud.


Ava loves music and sways from side to side when I turn it up.
She stood up in the grocery cart the other day! Gave me a heart attack.
 She had been strapped in and everything. Not sure how she got out, but luckily I was right next to her- my hand was even still pushing the cart- so I grabbed her as she was standing up and waving to other shoppers with her cheesy grin.


Ava loves dogs. I have to watch her closely when she's around them because she tends to lunge at them. We were at the park and a big german shepherd was running around and Ava kept trying to chase it. 


Ava also loves when the other kids at the park have bubbles, so I grabbed a bottle for her Easter basket.
She's still a horrible sleeper. 
Ava loves people watching and is really just so social.



^^We take staying hydrated very seriously^^

She's the best. Really. I'm so lucky I get to be her mom.
Here's to next month and turning ONE

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. She is so cute. Sometimes I get really depressed that we're not still next door neighbors because Milo and Ava would be best friends and climb all the slides in the world together. They have so much in common. Also. I don't even try to get Milo to sit in the grocery cart (like that would ever happen). He stands in the basket the entire time like it's his business, waving and laughing at everyone we pass. It's like we have this secret club of laughing at everyone in the store. So dang funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! And getting so grown up. Seeing her running away and exploring the world is a little sad, but mostly wonderful. And you are a terrific mom!

    ReplyDelete