Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa Visit


A couple weeks ago my parents came to visit!
Like every visit with them, it went by way too fast.
We spent our time going to parks, going for walks, shopping, and eating yummy food.



How cute are my parents? They're the best.


 Ava loved trying on shoes! 
We found a few pairs that I liked for her - it's a good thing she has shoes now that she's a pro at walking. We were also able to find her some cute summer clothes and a few toys. Lucky girl. 


My happy babe :)



Still rocks the bath towel 




Loving the swings. 
My parents were just so cute with her.




My favorite picture :)



and then I blinked and the week was over. 
Come back!

2 comments:

  1. Bah! Ava is so freaking cute. HER CHEEKS ARE AMAZING. May they never go away! And so fun that your parents came to visit! That is my favorite thing in the whole world until...its over. :( its always so sad when they go! Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I am sure missing the cutest baby in the world (and her parents.) Thanks for letting us come visit. Let's do it again next week!

    ReplyDelete