Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Family

My good friend Lauren took some pictures for me last month.
 I absolutely love them. 
Lauren was so nice to do this for us when she did- she was 8 1/2 months pregnant! She is so talented and I'm so glad I have these pictures of me with the people I love. 
I should also give a shout out to Jeff whose idea it was in the first place. I wasn't feeling motivated to do family pictures at all, but Jeff pushed for it. Glad he did. 
These are some of my favorites!
Thanks Lauren! 





Love that tongue stick out










p.s. I was thissssss close to chopping my hair off the week before I took these pics. Glad I didn't but.....thinking it's time to make a major hair change right about now...as in I have two boxes of hair dye in my purse right now...... but I just need to decide whether to chop it all off as well as change up the color......hmmmmmmm decisions, decisions......

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! As is your hair currently, but I totally understand the need to mix it up and do something different; I think I'm going to go darker. Soon. Maybe today, haha. Whatever you do will look fantastic!

    (P.S. I love that it was Jeff that really pushed for the pictures - that's so sweet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jana! You are so sweet. I'm finally back in Boise now and would LOVE to see you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lOVE these!!! You look so great. And Ava is so darling! That little tongue kills me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable family! can't wait to see what you decide for your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family! Yeah, go ahead and do something different with your hair--that way the rest of us don't have to be so incredibly jealous of how gorgeous it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Pam. These pictures are incredible Kiley! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete