This year we went to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving. Amy and her family came down as well, and it was so nice to see everyone! Ava got to meet her Utah cousins and pretty much spent the whole time playing, sleeping, and eating.
Ava and London checking out Scooby
That's Maddie on the left. These girls were so nice to Ava and so much fun for her to play with
Here's one with all of them. Brooklyn's on the far left.
Love girl cousins!
And this is what was going on behind the camera :)
Our family on Thanksgiving
Ava was able to spend a lot of time with Grandma :)
such cute girls
Jeff's mom was wonderful and spent so much time playing and watching Ava so Jeff and I had time to sleep in, nap, and one day we went out to lunch just the two of us (rare). Thank you!!!
crashed
Caroline and I went and did some shopping for Ava and got her this little coat.
She looked adorable in it.
Staring down Maddie's Mac and Cheese
Such a nice cousin
Ava loved her Uncle Matt! He was so good with her- and she was always pretty happy to sit and play with him.
I have more pictures to post but I'll have to add them later when I get them from Jeff- I just needed to blog this since it's already halfway through December :)
Thanks to Jeff's parents for having us! It was a great little trip :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment