Ava got a lot of family time in last week.
Needless to say, she loved everyone!
Ava had only met my Dad through the magic of FaceTime.
She loved him even more in person :)
but lets be real- who doesn't love my dad?
Matt leaves in a two weeks for his mission!
Next time he sees Ava, she'll be two. craziness.
Ava loves her Grandma
practicing being a Dad is hard work.
during his stay Matt told me he didn't think he ever wanted to have kids. ha.
I'll be sure to warn his future wife.
the first and last time she'll take a bottle. she hates them.
she only takes them from me so far but....that kind of defeats the purpose of being able to leave her with other peeps so....we're working on it.
Ava was up really early one morning so my Dad and I took her on a walk.
Everyone else slept- those lazy bones.
Grandma and the burrito babe
Uncle Chris. We can't wait to visit him in San Antonio! Chris already spoils his niece. Ava loves the bouncer seat Chris got for her.
I love it too- it allows me time to shower :)
Ava, Jeff and his Dad after the blessing. It was so nice of him to fly in for it.
she loved just looking up into grandpa's face
whew. and that's it! I swear every post is a picture explosion. I almost feel bad for our next kid who will probably only have, like, two pictures taken of him/her. haha.
#firsttimeparents #firstbornproblems















No comments:
Post a Comment