Last Tuesday we had Ava's blessing. We decided to do it in our apartment with just close family. That's the way me and all of my siblings were blessed and Jeff and I liked the idea of keeping it simple. It was nice to see Ava having the support of her family. Jeff gave a beautiful blessing and I was such a proud mama.
Ava looked adorable in the same blessing dress that I wore that my mom had received as a gift from my great grandma when I was born.
But all you really need to know about Ava on her blessing day can be summed up by this picture below.
ha, girl was not happy.
cried the entire time.
I got a couple of pictures of her in her dress before.....
....she thought about it.....
and decided she hated her dress
......and these are the faces of two parents who are done taking pictures with a crying baby......
yeah- the moment we took her out of her dress she was all good.
tricky baby.
I'm waiting to get group pictures from my brother's camera. I was a little distracted by all the crying to make sure my camera was being used. Oh well.
I'm waiting to get group pictures from my brother's camera. I was a little distracted by all the crying to make sure my camera was being used. Oh well.










What a dolly! She looks cute even when she cries. Although I have to admit I laughed out loud reading that she cried. I swear Ev is so sweet and cute and then I whip out the camera to catch it and she gets all sassy pants on me. Why can't they just POSE perfectly??? Just kidding...but seriously.
ReplyDeleteOhmygosh I know! I swear Ava's really chill- never cries- unless there's a time when we really need her not to.
ReplyDelete