While my mom was here she offered us a chance to go on a date while she watched Ava. I was nervous- duh. Ava was only a week old, but we decided to go for it. We just went down the street to smash burger- so we were only gone for an hour. The first half of the date was awesome! we were giddy talking about our precious little baby and we were diggin our food. However, towards the end I got a little anxious- and then on the drive home a really sad song about giving your baby up for adoption came on the radio- (worst timing/song ever) so I started bawling and Jeff drove faster and when we got home Ava was still sound asleep in grandma's arms and didn't even realize we left.
Thanks grandma for watching Ava- I think you're the only babysitter we'll ever be able to leave her with- so....I don't think we'll be going on any date anytime soon :)
But that's okay. Date nights in are pretty fun too.






Haha, you're braver than I was! My mom offered with my first baby but I turned her down flat. This time? Jumped at the chance and didn't think twice about it.
ReplyDelete