Ok, so for the past week Jeff and I have been obsessed with this commercial! It makes us laugh so hard! I'm not sure why- cause it should really probably be freaking us out instead but the furry creature (we just call it a troll) is too funny. But what makes this really weird is what happened last
night when this commercial came on.......
*commercial starts and we both begin to laugh really hard*
Jeff: "This commercial is AWESOME. The troll is just like you! You are totally the troll. If you were a troll, you'd be like that....."
Me (still laughing): "...Yeah, I get that......."
Me (still laughing): "...Yeah, I get that......."
and the weirder thing is.... I really did. idk but maybe I should've been offended when Jeff called me a troll, but I totally wasn't bc I had been thinking the exact same thing! I don't know why- maybe it's cause the monster/troll and I have similar coloring and ginormous cartoon eyes? or maybe cause I also like to cruise around, shop, and take pictures with my friends? Maybe it's bc this troll walks like a man and I also have a confusingly masculine walk? or maybe bc this troll/monster seems like a really cool person who everyone wants to hang out with and I'm cool too?....idk.
It's all weird and I know that- 50% of the reason I posted this was bc me and Jeff both really want to be able to watch this commercial whenever we want on demand and 50% is because I would really like to remember this in a few years- I think it could come in handy when we have a disagreement- "hey remember that time you called me a troll?" and he'll have to let me win the argument.....I just have to let enough time pass so he forgets that I totally agreed with him that the troll/monster reminded me of me too.....
It's all weird and I know that- 50% of the reason I posted this was bc me and Jeff both really want to be able to watch this commercial whenever we want on demand and 50% is because I would really like to remember this in a few years- I think it could come in handy when we have a disagreement- "hey remember that time you called me a troll?" and he'll have to let me win the argument.....I just have to let enough time pass so he forgets that I totally agreed with him that the troll/monster reminded me of me too.....
hahahahahaha. I seriously love that commercial too! It kind of looks like a wild thing from 'where the wild things are.'
ReplyDelete