Even though the trip was quick, this post is looooooong.
Most of these pictures were taken pre-crazy migraine.
This is my oldest brother Jordan- he was able to take a weekend off and come
down from Princeton to visit. We missed Julie though!
They were draining the pool so it definitely doesn't look as pretty.
In front fo the Lincoln Memorial- I have a picture exactly like this from 9 years ago when I was 14....still looking for it though.
Korean War Memorial- both of my Grandpas served in this war.
WWII
And here is my tree that I collapsed under when my head was exploding and
I couldn't stop throwing up lol
The view from the hotel room that I didn't leave for a couple days
Chris and Debbie- Debbie was the BEST hostess- she made us dinner on Sunday and kept me full of the yummiest watermelon (that was the ONLY thing my sore stomach could handle)
little brother
Jordan thinks he's a model
blue steel ?
As always we played outburst- and as always my mom's team won.
I was such a geek at the museums! I LOVED the dinosaurs. The afternoon before I had to leave I was feeling well enough to hit up a few museums. I went by myself because everyone else had gone while I was in bed. But is was all good- I just wandered around and elbowed second graders out of my way to get the best views of the dinosaurs and diamonds.
Before going to the airport we stopped at Fords Theatre
Right after the dinosaurs, these necklaces were favorite.
Right across the street from Fords Theatre is Lincoln's Waffle House. Sounds a little corny, but holy cow- the food was awesome. My stomach still couldn't handle too much food, so I thought I would play it safe and just ordered a turkey sandwich. haha, but this is what came- I was only able handle three (delicious) bites before I let my dad have the rest.
And that's all! Until next time dc.....
Great album! I love the pics of Jordan's "model face". :) I missed you guys, but I'm glad you had such a great time!
ReplyDeleteJulie