Thursday, January 1, 2015

December Happenings

December is my favorite month of the year and like it always does- it went by way too fast.
We spent the month decorating the house and yard for Christmas, going to Costco, going on walks, and going to parks. Jeff was still in Texas for the first few weeks of December and we were so happy when he joined us out here in sunny Arizona.


Costco trips = hotdogs and drinks :)


Watching Christmas cartoons with Will


The weather was so nice! We were still wearing shorts for the first couple of weeks.


She only wants to go on the big kid swings now


Me and Jeff sent a lot of pics and selfies to keep each other in the loop for the month we were apart. I left Texas before Thanksgiving and he stayed behind to finish up school. It was a long time to be apart for us, but school kept him busy- and Ava kept me busy so the time went by faster than either of us anticipated- and now we both have a surplus of selfies. 


Ava's living the life



Ava really wanted to be in the tree like Will....until she was actually up in the tree and then she hated it


I decorated the tree myself this year.
I focused on using a lot of lights :)


Ava does this new thing where she lays down and plays dead if I catch her doing something she's not supposed to be doing. Here, she's up on Grandma's desk messing things up. She thinks if she plays dead I'll leave her alone....


And Jeff made it to Arizona!
His parents drove with him out here with all of our stuff. They were a big help!



Will and Ava at the elephant park


My brother sent me a picture of him in the freezing cold at one of the bowl games in Boise- and since I'm a nice sister I sent him this one back of me out on a sunny walk without a jacket :)


Still loving Costco


Naked cartoon watching


Before going to the ward Christmas party. 
And I cleaned out my phone for 2014!!!
Ready for 2015. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment