Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas 2014

This year we spent Christmas in Arizona. 
On Christmas Ever we had a little program and while Jeff read from Luke, we acted out the story of Christ's birth. 
Ava was Mary- here she is riding her donkey/moose :)



Ava in her Christmas jammies getting ready to open one present before going to bed



"oh wooooow oh wow oh woooooow"




Family pictures in from of the tree before bed



And then Jeff and I stayed up late putting some toys together....


Christmas morning!



  
 My parents got her this tent/tunnel thing to run around in- Ava loves it



Christmas cuddles. 
I was loving this!  
She never stays still for this long



 We had such a fun Christmas and we're so grateful to our family for remembering us this season. My grandparents in Concord sent us a package filled with books and toys for Ava that she just loved. The quiet book my grandma sent is a major hit. Ava loves it. Ava also really loves her play table my parents spent. She loves to sit and play or sit and eat  her snacks. It's perfect! 


That night we celebrated my birthday! A few days earlier Jeff and I had gone out on a date and did some birthday shopping, and this night we just celebrated with a cake. Jeff had bought a cake to make that day but the night before when I questioned him further about what he got we realized he forgot to get the stuff to make frosting. Jeff was outraged that the frosting didn't come with the cake mix lol he claimed false advertising since the cake on the box has a picture that includes frosting....:)- oh well. We also didn't have any eggs so Jeff had to go bum some off the neighbors. Thankfully Amy saved the day and brought the most delicious chocolate frosting for that night. 


And now I'm 27. 
Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone had as wonderful a day as we did.



No comments:

Post a Comment