And the never ending game of catch-up continues....
Here are some of the pics from my phone I don't want to lose.
I probably took most of these around June :)
Favorite food- definitely spaghetti.
Eats it by the fistful.
She let me paint her toenails.
We matched.
I loved it.
What the third hour of church looks like. She's actually not crying- she's rolling around and quietly moaning- Me and the other parents out in the halls couldn't stop laughing.
She was D-O-N-E with church that day.
Primetime seat for the playoffs
My cheeser
Gosh, she's a cutie.
And she's finally starting to hold her head up in the water! ha, before, we'd put her in and her whole body just went limp in the water- she didn't want to do any work in there at all. Made the floatie thing pointless bc she wouldn't even hold her head up. Funny girl. Now she holds her head up and can float and kick around- Jeff gets the credit for getting her to do that though- I just didn't have the heart to let her go under at all, but after a couple dunks with Jeff she learned pretty quick the importance of keeping that head up :)
RIP white water bottle.
On our walk the other day I let her hold my water bottle in her stroller- right when we were passing one of those huge storm drains, she chucks it out of the stroller and right down the drain. There wasn't a grate on the drain or anything.
That drain has now claimed her big red bouncy ball and my water bottle.
blast.
Chubby bunny.
I gave her a bowl of bunny crackers and she shoved every single one in her mouth at the same time.
Benefits of having big cheeks I guess :)
This was too funny- and don't worry, I got her out right after I snapped a quick pic. She was walking backwards and fell right into this box, bum first. She was so cute and squished and stuck.












You have a gift for catching the best moments on camera.
ReplyDelete