Despite everything Jeff has going on, he always does his best to make time for Ava.
Even though Ava can definitely be a mama's girl, if Jeff works extra hard, she'll reward him with a smile or a kiss and you can just see how much she loves her dada.
This used to be their trick- until Ava learned how to grab Jeff's arms at the last second lol guess she didn't like being thrown way up in the air? lol
Like father, like daughter.
Seriously, the moment the chips were put on the table they both dropped what they were doing to start digging in.
I went to check in on Ava one night and had a heart attack when she wasn't in her crib.
I came out to find her sprawled on her dada fast asleep.
She hasn't slept on anyone since she was a newborn! I was a little jealous :)
Our ward had a daddy-daughter party and Jeff insisted on taking Ava. Jeff loved walking around with her and letting her explore the activities. It was adorable. I was in charge of one of the booths, so I got a front row seat to the cuteness.
Jeff was super psyched she was letting him hold her hand :)
Jeff was super psyched she was letting him hold her hand :)









Awww.....These pictures are precious. Ava is a lucky little girl. I love the one of them walking hand in hand.
ReplyDelete