Saturday, February 1, 2014

bffs

This last month has been busy. Jeff started clinic and coaching two club volleyball teams. This leaves me and Ava with a lot of quality time together. It's nice when Ava can see her dad for at least a few minutes before she has to go to bed, but that doesn't always happen. 
So what do Ava and I do alllll day errr day?
We read, cuddle, do kisses, take baths, eat, go on walks, don't nap, go to church, go to lunch, and apparently, take a lot of pictures.
love my lil bff.




gosh, i love her







2 comments:

  1. The naked picture of Ava - I DIE! so so cute! And I love the black and white outfit as well! I totally feel the same way about my girls - each day is just a hang out sesh. Love your hair btw

    ReplyDelete