Last weekend I had my baby shower. It was a blastyblast. I'm always blown away by how kind and generous people are when you're having a baby! I think I'll miss always getting the open seat, never having to carry anything, always getting the last piece of any type of food......oh and always being able to play the pregnancy card if I don't want to do something lol
But anyways, at my shower I was overwhelmed with all the support I got from friends and family. It really was so nice to hang out, eat food, and open all those presents.
The only thing I'm kicking myself for is that I never took a picture with all the people that were there.
I felt very lucky that so many of my friends could be there- and a special shout out to Mama Williams who showed up! I hadn't seen her since college (mary's mom in case you were wondering) but she was in town for Mary's baby, who was scheduled to be induced the very next day! So here are a few random shots to remember the day-
after shot of the food ;) it was all good
oh and here's a shot of two very pregnant ladies! Mary was awesome for showing up the day before she was set to give birth! and now that her beautiful son Jonah is here I can't wait for my baby to get here- they're going to have to be best friends. They don't have a choice.
(P.S. - did anyone else randomly wake up at 5:00 AM every morning for no reason while they were pregnant??? No matter what time I go to bed I wake up at this time every single morning and am wide awake-up for the day until I crash at noon. Weird? My Dr. says its pregnancy hormones.... :/ HOWEVER, when I was home in Boise a couple weeks ago and sleeping in my bed I grew up in I slept like a baby and didn't wake up until 10:00 every morning. So maybe I just need my mom to send me my awesome mattress from childhood and I'll be all set. That wouldn't be asking for too much right? ;))






What a fun shower! That little grey and white shirt? dress? you're holding up in one pictures is suuuper cute.
ReplyDelete